Monday, August 8, 2011

What do you think is happening here?

My boyfriend and I had been seeing each other for 7 months off and on. We got along great the first 4 months. Then we started to fight. He has rages, it's always been this way. He will just pack up and leave to go to his moms. This time he left, he moved back in with his mom. He was still coming around the first few weeks. The last time I spoke to him, he asked if he could take my oldest son to the park. He brought him back and said he would be back the next day. A few days later I get told he is walking down town with another girl. Which was identified as his ex. Then I got a phone call from someone saying they were back together. Then I turn my facebook on and see a message from this girl she send him just a random heart. So I flipped and wrote him this....ook Jack... I got a message about Sarah, stating that you two were dating behind my back, for quite sometime... it was on my answering machine 3 nights ago, plus I seen you two together so kinda obvious.. I understand we are done and you have to come get your things. I find it ignorant that you are not even replying, or making any attempts to retrieve items that you left laying all over my house, I dont see why you can not store it at her house. You are not stringing me along anymore. FORGET IT! We will never get back together...you leaving things here is really pissing me off. Just give me a date, and I will personally leave so we do not see each other. You don't need to have anything to do with the child, just dont walk in and out so suddenly with this one as you did my son. It has left him very confused, and hurt. Oh and i am not the crazy baby momma. I am just trying to get you out of my life, so you can focus on a family with her,and her two children (as the caller had said). Thank you. HE up and deletes me of of facebook instead of telling me anything else. SO then I called him, he lashes out on me, denies it, and hangs up on me. I called back and his mom answered she said he was really upset right then, and wouldn't talk. I notice then that night he deleted and blocked me from MSN messenger. He still has stuff here, and he had told me he would be here in a few days to get it, I told him he did not have a few days, he then demanded that I should sell it, keep it, throw it out. Do you think he will get over this? And why was he so defensive? You could hear his mom is in the background telling him to stop yelling, and he was calling me crazy and stupid. DO you think he was cheating?

No comments:

Post a Comment