Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is the Habitrail OVO a Good cage?

I have an OVO with all the add on packs and a few extra tubes just running around it. Instead of making it high and tall I made it low and flat because I have a dwarf hamster in it and no way would she have been able to climb the tubes. She totally LOVES it and is way more active than any of my other hamsters were in other cages. The wheel is nice and quiet and she loves the little house under the food dish. The tubes dont really have holes so the pee doesnt leak out like it can with other cages. The water bottle is nice and can be connected anywhere u want it. Really I love it and wouldnt get any other cage. I would just definitely get a maze and as many expansions as u have room for and have fun making it ur own. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment