Thursday, August 18, 2011

Poor supervision lays down their wrath upon their subordinates, what can be done?

I'm in the military. It was Friday, and a "higher-up" in my shop told me I should do the Friday cleanup (that of which they only force upon anyone under the rank of an NCO). I had an appointment soon. I told the person I only had enough time to grab a quick meal (paid with meal card) and get to my separation appointment. When I returned, my supervisor release everyone but me. I had to finish the Friday cleanup stuff. however it was all done, and all i did was stay late sitting in my office chair doing nothing. What can I do about this? This is the first time the shop has pulled something mischievous like this on its subordinates and it doesn't stop. Anyone under the rank of NCO, or just turned NCO hates being there and is treated as dirt. What do we do? Where is the help?

No comments:

Post a Comment