Monday, August 15, 2011

Having inherited a wonderful, valuable gun collection is any one like me afraid of Hillary becoming president?

I mean, it's like she has had some coaching from Al Gore or something. Ask her about the gun issue and she dances right around the subject. She refuses to speak about it at all. I recall the suspense and dread when it was a still undecided issue. First Gore, then Bush, then Gore and a horrified thought, "Oh my God! There go my guns! $15,000 in modern and relic firearms all confied like in Australia and Great Britan!" Those poor people have had gun crimes multiply horribly because now only the criminals have the guns They can't even defend themselves with a sharp stick. See "Saving Private Ryan"? I have one of each gun. Nearing retirement I can look at my collection and think that in a financial emergency they are money in the bank. I can literally point to them one at a time and say, "Here's six month's rent.This one is three month's worth of groceries," and so on. Aside from the right to keep and bear arms, this is my property not something the government can simply confie.

No comments:

Post a Comment