Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is it possible to tap into your Adrenaline?

Like without being in a panicked state or heavy situation? For example, Would I be able to accesses my Adrenaline if I were to be doing nothing. If I wanted to run really fast, can I some how tap into this? Like using steroids just without the side effects? Adrenaline rush refers to an activity of the adrenal gland in a fight-or-flight response, when it is releasing adrenaline (epinephrine). A chronic hyper-adrenaline is a common symptom of an anxiety disorder, but in some cases it may be due to phaeochromocytoma, a tumour in the adrenal medulla. An adrenaline rush causes the muscles to perform fermentation at an increased rate improving strength. So with this known, can I activate this state without being in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment