Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weird dream??????? (I have to make this 20 characters long)?

I had a dream I was standing on a balcony to a apartment I recognized it as my own and remember saying "where's my baby hope?" then the dream shifted to me being at a fun fair I was in this house with a bunch of these people and this guy climbed over something and fell into flesh eating acid. Then it kinda skipped over to me going to the food cart and getting two lollipops one swirled clic one and one with the cookie monster face, then I ran back to the black houses(kinda shadowy) but as I ran I felt like I was running in slow mo and I ran into the wrong black house and as I ran Into it I saw a black smudge and a stairway I was scared then I Ran out and then the houses bonded together and I was eating something. Then a third dream I was putting a fishing lure on and I heard my grandma yelling at me saying I messed it up so through it into the lake and then someone gave me some more lures. That's when I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment