Monday, August 15, 2011

Should my boyfriend and I go to second base?

I'm 15 an he's 16. We are both in 10th grade btw! :) we've been going out for 3 months and we kiss all the time. I loooove kissing and cuddling and huggin and like everything like that!! :) he has tried to touch my on multiple occasions but I kept telling him I'm not ready. I've thought about his a lot and I've talked to him about how I feel. He's sooooooo sweet and understanding and he says he wouldn't EVER want to do anything to make me uncomfortable and that he always wants me to feel happy and safe with him. Gosh he's so sweet and amazing!! :)) I want to go to second base but the only thing that's stopping me...is that I dint want to have til marriage and I don't want to seem like I want to have soon cuz I don't! ;P should I go to second base? Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment