Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mom Sick...Need help with gift?

Ok so about 2 and a half months ago i found out my mom has cancer. Its extremly rare and she has to go to texas( there are one of the best institutes to help her there in the world) well she had to go for about 2 to 3 months. She left on Jan 2nd. By the way im only 13 well just turned it in the ned of january. Ok well as a birthday gift i was able to come and visit her for a week, it made me feel much better and more relaxed knowin exacly whats going on with her. Well my younger bro has been really upsett so my dad got him a flight on friday and is stayin til sunday. I want to send her something but i dont no wut. its really hard for me to go to the mall or anythin. Whats something simple? And that i can get by friday. Im in school all day and i need something simple and quick but catchy??? Any ideas please

No comments:

Post a Comment