Friday, August 12, 2011

Is my ps2 game glitched?

I borrowed my older brothers final fantasy 10 game for the ps2 and he was able to play it and beat it all the way through. well i borrowed it and i got up to the boss fight sinspawn gui. well i fight him the first time and than it goes to this cutscene kinda thing where it willl show my three characters in the background standing in there fighting position and the sinspawn gui on the ground with his tentecools on his face just squirming around and it will just stay there and do that. i did clean the disk and i retried it and its sill doing the same thing. my friend has has the same problem on the same spot. so i was wondering why my brother could play through the game but i cant cause of this problem that i have and he doesnt..... please answers asap lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment