Sunday, August 14, 2011

Does this make me less of a man?

Of course not. You dont "sound like a chick" either. You actually sound like a great man. As a teenage guy, I am already fed up with and refuse to fit the mold of the stereotype male. The way they follow trends, the way act buff, the way they dress together. It just all gets on my nerves. Be yourself. The type of male that refuses to be anything that might hurt their reputation, such as respectful or compionate probably has the most to worry about when it comes to girls. Many of the women in my life have often left angry and disappointed. Expecting the good types of things (that you do) to come from their men. Don't let the ignorant ones get you down, as I'm sure many of them have said things before, and you may even get a couple ones in these answers. Just ignore them, and keep being the good guy you are being.

No comments:

Post a Comment